This product has been discontinued. Respironics has superceded the M-Series line with the new System One platform. See Related Items at the bottom of this page for a link to the REMstar Plus in the System One platform.
Respironics' has completely redesigned the entire family of REMstar sleep therapy systems to give us the new M Series Sleep System. It features an all-new small and sleek design, combined with patient-friendly functions such as lighted touch controls for on/off, ramp and C-Flex, and a covered LCD display and controls for advanced reporting and setup. All of these platform improvements are made even better with the proven patient comfort of C-Flex. Patients prefer C-Flex over traditional therapy, and they use it longer ™ up to 1 hour and 42 minutes longer everynight. Plus, patients report better quality sleep with C-Flex.
The new REMstar M Series family is designed to better fit the patient™s sleep environment and better fit user needs. Simple changes such as moving the patient tubing to the back of the device and concealing the water chamber (when equipped with optional integrated humidifier) creates a less obtrusive profile in the bedroom. The simple humidification dial and the three lighted touch control buttons for power, ramp and C-Flex make it much easier to adjust therapy at night.
** BestCPAPprice.com Note - There are two main differences between the M-Series Pro and the M-Series Plus CPAP machines:
The Pro has enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels and snoring, whereas the plus only reports usage patterns and CFlex settings.
The Pro features automatic altitude adjustment, while the Plus uses manual altitude adjustment.
ÿClick here for Respironics™ FAQ information for the M-Series
- Proven patient comfort of C-Flex™
- Digital Auto-Trak™ Sensitivity tracks and responds to each breath to trigger C-Flex
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Unobtrusive tubing connection on back of unit
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and C-Flex setting change
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform
- Encore™ Pro SmartCard™ capability for enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels and snoring
- Enhanced compliance reporting statistics include humidification use and C-Flex setting
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Extremely quiet operation
- 4 - 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation when used with DC power cable (sold separately)
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- 2-year warranty
What's in the Box:
Respironics REMstar Pro M-Series CPAP Machine
Replacement air filters
Canvas Travel Bag
6-foot breathing tube
Encore Pro SmartCard and module
Printed User Manual and Clinician Quick-Setup Guide
AC Power Cord
** Note - Respironics is no longer including the hose swivel adapter with their CPAP machines.