Note: These masks have been discontinued and are no longer available. They have been replaced with the new ComfortGel Blue nasal cpap masks
. They are listed here for reference only.
The ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Mask brings a premium level of fit and comfort to the Comfort Series. An exciting approach to fully customizable gel masks combines proven comfort features with a host of new innovations. The changes to the ComfortGel help the mask fit better than ever, and that helps to improve compliance. It's yet another way that the Comfort Series helps fit 100% of patients 100% of the time. The ComfortGel, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free.
** NOTE - All of our Comfort Gel masks carry the new, improved frame design that features additional reinforcement where the quick-disconnect ball swivel attaches. Previously, this area was a frequent spot for breakage.
The Duo Pack is a regular mask packaged with an extra cushion and flap of the same size.
- The ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Mask is a premium mask that delivers the ultimate in comfort and customization.
- Unique gel cushion provides mask stability, superior comfort and the benefit of customization.
- Removable Comfort Flap® provides an external layer of comfort and our best seal ever.
- Adjustable forehead support arm provides additional flexibility to meet the fitting needs of individual patients.
- Auto-adjusting forehead support cushion is extra wide to help eliminate pressure points.
- New reinforced "ball-and-socket" headgear attachments make it easy to remove the mask without losing headgear adjustments, and much less likely to break.
- Newly designed silent exhalation port reduces chances of "whistling" and other issues that can disturb sleep.
- Comfort features like these add up to a superior mask that can help patients stick to their therapy. Headgear is included with this mask