Don't have a prescription™ Don't like the price™ Why pay more for a complete mask! Save money and order just the parts you need without a prescription! Click the link below for a complete line of replacement parts for the Mirage Kidsta™ Nasal CPAP Mask.
The ResMed Mirage Kidsta™ nasal cpap mask is designed for children aged seven years and older.
The first FDA cleared system in the United States for treating pediatric patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) or respiratory insufficiency*.
Combines the comfort and performance of Mirage cushion technology with child-friendly features.
Features & Benefits
Click here for ResMed's information regarding the Mirage Kidsta™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- Open design offers a clear field of vision to help children adjust to therapy
- Dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses
- Click-on parts are easy to manage for young, small hands
- Convenient set & forget headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment
- Unique instruction booklet featuring our mask mascot, Oko, to support parent and child
What's in the Box: