Fully integrated humidification™compact without compromise
ResMed's HumidAire 3i™ is designed to provide heated humidification and form a seamlessly integrated unit when attached to the ResMed S8™ series.
The combination of an S8 and HumidAire 3i provides the first compact system offering truly integrated humidification.
ResMed's HumidAire 3i is designed to offer relief from the symptoms of dryness and congestion associated with CPAP therapy without compromising therapy effectiveness or ease of use.
Features and benefits
- Humidification without compromise™unique dual-spiral action ensures effective therapy and efficient water use
- Quality parts including stainless steel plate and nickel coated aluminium heater™long lasting scratch resistance
- Modular unit/flexible platform™improved inventory management
- Easy to use, set up, refill and clean™convenient and user-friendly
- Encourages patients to adopt and stay on therapy™aids compliance
The proven benefits of humidification
Up to 40%™ of nasal CPAP users experience nasal congestion and dryness of the nose and throat. The warm, moist air that humidification provides has been provený to relieve symptoms of dryness and can make therapy more comfortable. In fact, compliance gains may be realized sooner, if patients are started with heated humidity at CPAP initiation.