The new ResMed AirTouch F20 UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion represents a breakthrough in patient comfort. The permeable foam creates a breathable seal that reduces facial markings and skin irritation. Like the AirFit F20 (which shares the same frame and headgear), the AirTouch features magnetic clips, a quick release swivel elbow, and simple design that makes it fast and easy to put on as well as clean and reassemble.
This is one of the best sealing full face masks that we have seen. It can hold a seal to pressure settings up to 25 cm/h2o, and it is a very effective solution for men with facial hair. The suppleness of the memory foam cushion allows it to hug the contours of your face like a custom fit, which also helps to reduce those red pressure marks that a lot of us have to live with in the morning. However, this exceptional comfort does come with a cost - the recommended replacement interval for these cushions is 30 days, and under no circumstances should water or liquid cleaning products be used on the cushion - otherwise the memory foam will become saturated, which will ruin the cushion
. Instead, we recommend wiping the surface of the cushion with a damp cloth or a mask cleaning wipe.
- Designed to reduce facial markings and skin irritation – even when
sealed firmly against the skin – AirTouch fits 98% of patient faces.
- Permeable foam creates a uniquely natural, breathable seal that
allows some excess heat and sweat to escape through the cushion without
compromising therapy pressure.
- Compatible with any CPAP, including the world’s smallest CPAP, ResMed’s new AirMini™.
- Easy to maintain and designed to seal at a range of therapy pressures, and to fit the same mask frame as the AirFit™ F20, which uses the InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion – so patients can easily try and choose the material they prefer best.
What's in the Box
- ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion
- Printed users manual
- Quick Fitting guide and part number listing