The new N30 nasal CPAP mask from ResMed continues the AirFit line of CPAP interfaces by offering a nasal / cradle cushion option with a clear field of vision and minimal contact on your face. S
ince it seals along the tip of your nose, it eliminates the pressure point across the bridge of the nose that often results in leaks and sore spots in this area. The N30i is designed to feel more natural, with a top-of-the-head tube design that allows patients to sleep in any position and closer to their bed partner. The SpringFit frame comes in two sizes and is designed to automatically adjust to different facial profiles, providing a broad range of fit. The frame comes with soft wraps to cover it, so you don't have the feel of silicone up against your face. Combine this with a simple, lightweight design, and this mask looks like a clear winner.
- Top-of-the-head tube design gives patients the freedom to sleep in any position - great for active sleepers!
- Curved nasal cradle cushion provides a comfortable seal
- SpringFit frame makes fitting easier, and is designed to flex to follow the contours of your face
- Small, Small-Wide, and Medium Cushions included to cover a wide range of facial profiles
- Extremely quiet exhalation post - measured at 24 dBA
What's in the Box:
- ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask
- Headgear & softwraps
- Nasal Cradle Cushions - size M, SW, S
- Printed users manual
- Quick Fitting guide and part number listing