The AirCurve 10 VAuto represents the latest evolution of advanced auto-titration technology and is the logical successor to ResMed's highly successful S9 line of VPAP machines.
Featuring a sleek new design that easily blends in with your bedroom's decor, the AirSense immediately gives you a better bedside view of the color LCD display by placing it at an angle rather than flat as with the S9 series. The AirSense also offers built-in heated humidification with ResMed's tried-and-true HumidAire heated humidification system in a package that is nearly 25% lighter than the previous model. As with the S9 platform, you also have the option of the standard SlimLine breathing tube, or the ClimateLine Air heated breathing tube to maximize the effectiveness of the humidifier without the annoyance of rainout. The AirSense shares the S9's whisper-quiet operation with the same highly refined Easy-Breathe motor to power the machine.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto devices have been designed to make therapy easy. With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you're ready to go. The new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects you're asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it. No need to hit the ramp button multiple times when trying to fall asleep. If preferred, the machine can be set with a traditional ramp setting, or this feature can be disabled altogether.
Every device has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn™t disrupt your partner. The screen™s back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- Advanced AutoSet algorithm tailors the therapy pressure to the patient's needs by monitoring their breathing breath-by-breath.
- AutoRamp starts the machine at lower, more comfortable pressure, and gradually ramps up to prescribed pressure when CPAP senses that you are asleep.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- HumidAir heated humidifier is built-in so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. If you want to travel light with no humidifier chamber, you can purchase the optional AirSense Side Cover and snap it in place of the chamber.
- Optional ClimateLineAir heated tube ensures effective delivery of humidified air without rainout.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room.
- Super quiet Easy-Breathe motor ensures a peaceful night's sleep without the incessant whine of a noisy bilevel machine.
- MyAir™ online patient support program provides helpful information and support during every stage of your treatment journey. By giving you access to your therapy data, it lets you continually track your progress and see how well you're doing.
- Weight - VPAP only - 2.24 lbs; VPAP with Hum Chbr - 2.7 lbs
- Weight - VPAP in case with acc: 5.56 lb
- Dimensions - VPAP with Hum Chamber: 10.0" L x 4.5"W x 5.9"H
- Dimensions - VPAP with side plate: 8.1"L x 4.5"W x 5.9"H
- Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.2"L x 10.0"W x 5.0"H
- Humidifier Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 25 cm H2O
- Sound Level: 26 dBA
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W
- AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.0-1.5A, Class II
- DC Output - 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A
- Warranty: 2 Years through manufacturer
What's in the Box:
- ResMed AirSense 10 VAuto Machine
- Built-in HumidAire heated humidifier
- Standard humidifier water chamber
- ResMed Slimline 15mm breathing tube (3M length)
- AC Power Supply and cord
- Canvas travel bag
- Standard inlet filter (installed in machine)
- SD data card (installed in machine)
- Patient user's manual