Now with 30% more humidity
ResMed™s latest innovation in airflow dynamics and heating technology ensures that the HumidAire H4i heated humidifier delivers the most humidity output of any OSA treatment device with pressure relief. What this means to you is increased comfort and improved compliance. In addition, the H4i offers 30% higher humidity output and 65ml greater water capacity than the HumidAire H3i, an advantage for patients on very high pressures, particularly those associated with bilevel therapy.
For those of you that currently use ResMed's H3i humidifier, you may take advantage of the lower cost replacement water chambers and greater water capacity associated with the H4i by purchasing a Conversion Kit (PN 26959) for your system.
- Delivers the most humidity output of any integrated device
- Clicks easily into place and supports ResMed™s full S8™ platform from entry-level CPAP/APAP to premium VPAP™ bilevels
- Compact design is unobtrusive in the bedroom and easily packed for travel
- User-friendly humidity controls - Dial is easy to use in the dark and quick to respond
- High volume capacity - 390 ml
- Flip-top lid design and optional water chamber make it easy to clean and refill; no need to remove tub to refill water chamber
- Optional cleanable water chamber (Part-ID:26958): Easy to use, set up and refill; easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher
The proven benefits of humidification
Up to 40%™ of nasal CPAP users experience nasal congestion and dryness of the nose and throat. The warm, moist air that humidification provides has been provený to relieve symptoms of dryness and can make therapy more comfortable. In fact, compliance gains may be realized sooner, if patients are started with heated humidity at CPAP initiation.
What's in the Box:
- ResMed HumidAire H4i Integrated Heated Humidifier
- Standard H4i humidifier chamber
- User's manual