The 3B RESmart auto cpap is our most affordable auto cpap but the modest price doesn™t mean modest features. The RESmart auto cpap offers RESlex exhalation relief, automatic leak and altitude compensation, and embedded memory for compliance and therapy monitoring with iCode.
iCode is a web based information management system that allows compliance and therapy reports to be generated anywhere without additional software. Sleep compliance data is encoded into a 14 character alpha-numeric strings that are displayed on the device screen. These alpha-numeric strings are entered into the online report generator at https://bmc-icode.com/ and an easy to read report is generated.
Click here for more information about iCode
The optional humidifier has five temperature settings allowing for optimal humidity and can be easily removed if needed.
- Auto adjustment of therapy pressure within set range
- Optional audible alert for tubing/mask leaks
- RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Inspiration trigger for automatic start-up
- Embedded memory stores last nights full data and 365 nights of user data
- Compliance reporting with iCode
- Dimensions with Humidifier: 12.5" x 7.5" x 4.5"
- Dimensions without Humidifier: 9" x 7.5" x 4.5"
- Weight with CPAP, Case & Humidifier: 6.75 lbs
- Weight with CPAP and Case (No Humidifier): 5.25 lbs
- Modes: CPAP and Auto CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cmH20
- SD Card Capacity: 2G bytes
- AC Power Consumption: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.0 A max
- DC Power: (No DC Power option is available)
Whats in the box:
- RESmart Auto CPAP
- Integrated heated humidifier
- SD Card
- Power Cord
- Carry Case
- 6ft hose
- User guide and clinical set-up instructions
- Extra filter