The new DreamWear full face cpap mask offers a unique under the nose and over the mouth design that keeps your field of vision open making reading and watching TV possible while falling asleep. The under the nose design also means no more red marks or irritation to the bridge of the nose.
- Innovative design prevents irritation and red marks on the bridge of the nose
- One of the smallest and lightest full face cpap masks
- Wide field of vision
- Enables wearing glasses, reading, and watching TV
- All cushion sizes fit the same frame
- No bulky cushion and frame in front of your face and eyes
What's in the box:
- DreamWeart Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- User Instructions
We are only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
** BestCPAPprice provides the following patient support: telephone and email support with respect to therapy questions and problems, device re-titration and calibration, replacement accessories and supplies available for purchase, after-sales service and support.