Philips Respironics, one of the most trusted names in sleep therapy, has hit it out of the park with the design of their new DreamStation Go platform. The DreamStation Go is a compact and highly portable cpap system designed for travelers who want a small cpap with the same comfort features as their home unit. The DreamStation Go's small size 6" x 6" x 2.5", built in power supply, and on board USB port for charging mobile devices makes this the ideal cpap for busy travelers or for camping with the optional battery.
Advanced Data with BlueTooth and DreamMapper: The DreamStation Go is Bluetooth enabled allowing use of the DreamMapper self management tool for one or multiple DreamMapper enabled devices. The CPAP machine captures and displays advanced data such as AHI, Mask Fit, and Therapy Hours. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows the user to upload this data to their mobile device, where they can track this data and access motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content via the DreamMapper App. DreamMapper is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
Mask Fit Check: This feature allows the user to check for mask leaks by applying pressure to the mask and illuminating an icon on the machine to tell them if an adequate mask seal has been achieved.
SmartRamp: This is a ramp option that will allow the machine to stay at a lower pressure until events are detected. If the event requires a pressure higher than the current ramp pressure, but lower than the prescribed pressure, it will increase to that pressure and maintain that pressure until ramp time is completed, or until an event occurs requiring a higher pressure. When the ramp time has been reached the machine will increase to the prescribed pressure or to the minimum pressure range if the machine is in auto-adjusting mode. Standard Ramp operating mode is also available.
Advanced Auto Adjusting Algorithm: The DreamStation Go uses the same trustworthy auto-adjusting algorithm that was employed by the DreamStation and System One platform. This feature monitors the user's breathing breath-by-breath for apnea events and flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure that optimum pressure is provided for effective resolution of apnea and a restful night's sleep.
- Small light weight design
- Built in power supply
- Use your current mask (no special mask requirements)
- Complies with FAA requirements for in-flight use
- Color touchscreen display
- Advanced Auto Adjust algorithm
- DreamMapper compatible via integrated bluetooth
- Flex technology to decrease pressure on exhalation
- One year onboard memory expandable with optional Micro SD card
- Onboard USB port for charging mobile devices
- Operating Modes: CPAP (fixed pressure), Auto CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Dimensions: CPAP only - 6" x 6" x 2.5"
- Dimensions: CPAP with Battey - 9" x 6" x 2.5"
- Weight: CPAP only - 2lbs
- Weight: CPAP with Battery - 3.5lbs
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Compatible Tubing: 12mm, 15mm or 22mm standard tubing, optional heated tubing available
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Electrical: INPUT - 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Filters: Reusable Pollen or Ultra-Fine Filters
- CPAP Warranty: Limited 2-year
- Battery Warranty: Limited 1-year
- DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
- AC power cord
- 12mm micro-flexible tubing
- User manual
- Provider Guide