This compact, lightweight, foldable 12V solar battery charger is the perfect complement for the Owell 150 w-hr and 266-w-hr CPAP batteries for those who are camping in a remote location away from AC or DC power sources to recharge their battery.
These solar chargers are rated for 50W of output at 18V under ideal high sunlight conditions. However, our testing with these chargers showed that it can be difficult to get this kind of input consistently. Owell recommends that these chargers should be used to "top off" a battery after a night's usage, rather than to recharge a completely depleted battery.
It could take two full days to fully recharge a 266-w-hr battery that is all the way discharged.
- Solar Panel Type: mono-crystalline silicon
- Max Wattage: 50 W
- Operating Voltage: 18V
- Operating Current: 2.75 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 2.8A
- Sunlight Exchange Rate: 16.8%
- Optimal Operating Temp: 32-104* F (0-40* C)
- Weight: 5lbs
- Dimensions (folded): 11.5"x8"x2.3"
- Dimensions (unfolded): 23"x38"
- Panel has grommets in each corner that can be used for hanging it.