The Philips Respironics NightBalance Lunoa is used for the treatment of positional obstructive sleep apnea. Positional obstructive sleep apnea is a form of obstructive sleep apnea in which the vast majority of symptoms occur while sleeping in a supine position. Positional obstructive sleep apnea can be treated with sleep position therapy using the NightBalance Lunoa. The NightBalance Lunoa device is worn around the waist and provides a gentle vibration when it detects the user is sleeping on his or her back prompting them to change their sleeping position.
- Continuously monitors sleep positions and adjust vibration intensity to meet the user's therapeutic needs.
- Delays therapy for 15 minutes after switching on to allow the user to fall asleep in any position.
- Adaptation program helps users gradually adjust to the sensor device's vibrations over a 9-night period.
- Activates Pause Mode for 5 minutes if the user gets up during the night.
- Prompts users to change their sleeping position without disturbing their sleep.
- LED display and two-button navigation gives the user easy access to their sleep position data.
- User-friendly interface enables patients to follow their progress and stay motivated with therapy.
- Travel case makes it easy to store and transport the device.
- Secure online Patient Portal records the users sleep position, movement, and treatment duration.
- Recharging and docking station enables wireless data transfer to the portal.
- Portal data can be shared with specific providers at the user's discretion.
- NightBalance Lunoa
- Chest Strap
- Charging/Docking Station with power supply
- Travel Case
- User Guide