*** Please NOTE - Due to carrier restrictions on batteries that contain Lithium, we CANNOT ship these batteries by AIR EXPRESS shipping methods. They can be shipped by GROUND ONLY. In Addition, they CANNOT be shipped internationally. ***
The PowerMate 266 Lithium Ion Battery Pack by SplitRock is a powerful, lightweight, versatile solution for powering your CPAP machine and other devices when AC power is unavailable, whether it be from a power failure, or that summer camping trip at the lake that you have been planning. Now you can bring along your CPAP machine to ensure a restful night of quality sleep so you will be ready to go the next morning. These compact battery packs pack a lot of power in their sturdy aluminum shell, and to further shock-proof them they have a durable rubberized case built around them. The PowerMate also comes with two 2.4 amp USB ports to charge your smart phone or other USB devices, and they incorporate a very bright LED flashlight that is very handy for tent camping.
This little gem is the perfect accessory for CPAP and BiPAP users who are on the go and need to use their machine in a location that is not near an AC or DC power source. You can even use this battery pack to power other devices such as fans, laptops and portable DVD players in addition to your CPAP machine.
- This CPAP battery is NOT recommended for Legacy Respironics BiPAP or Synchrony BiPAP machines. These machines require a heavy duty marine deep cycle battery and a special DC adapter (PN 1012975).
In order to use this battery with machines that do not have provisions for a 12V power source, such as the Fisher & Paykel and ProBasics / Apex machines, you can use a Modified Sine Wave power inverter along with your standard AC power cord to convert power to AC. Please note that conversion inefficiencies can decrease usage times when used with an inverter.
PLEASE NOTE!! - The older ResMed CPAP / VPAP machines such as the S8 Series utilize a unique reverse-polarity power supply and require specialized DC Adapters to run with 12V DC batteries. You MUST use the correct ResMed brand DC 12V power converter in order to use this or any other DC battery with the ResMed S8 series CPAP/VPAP machines. Attempting to connect a ResMed CPAP machine to a battery with a standard DC cable will damage the machine! You will find these adapters listed as options to be purchased along with your battery. Please call us if you have any questions.
- CPAP Battery Runtime of up to 30 hours depending on CPAP machine and pressure settings.
- Durable ABS shock & water resistant battery case.
- Built in circuitry protection against thermal run-away (overheating).
- Universal voltage input of 100 - 240 AC (accepts international voltages)
- Power gauge on battery indicates remaining usage time.
- This battery now includes the capability to be recharged from another 12V power source.
- CPAP Battery package includes a DC adaptor cable that will work with Philips Respironics System One and M Series machines. (** this adapter cable is NOT recommended for use with ANY type of Resmed machine)
- Includes soft side carrying case.
- Warranty: 1 year from manufacturer
- Capacity: 266 Watt-Hours (7200 mAh)
- Output Voltage: 12V / 19V / 24V
Recharge Time: 5 - 6 hours
CPAP Battery Output Current: 15A (Max)
Charge Current 3A
Size: 1.3 H x 5.9 W x 9.8 L inches (3.3 x 15.0 x 24.9 cm)
Weight: 5.0 lbs (1.6 kg) Battery only
Estimated Run Times:
|CPAP (Usage Time in Hours) |
| ||AVG ||AVG|
|4 ||25 ||18|
|7 ||18.8 ||12.7|
|10 ||14.3 ||9.7|
|13 ||12.1 ||8.2|
|16 ||10.5 ||7.1|
|20 ||9.8 ||6.6|
|BIPAP (Usage Time in Hours) |
|iPAP/ePAP ||AVG ||AVG|
|8/4 ||25.6 ||18.3|
|10/6 ||18.8 ||12.7|
|12/8 ||17.4 ||11.7|
|14/10 ||16.1 ||10.9|
|16/12 ||14.6 ||9.8|
|18/14 ||12.5 ||8.5|
|20/16 ||11.3 ||7.6|
|22/18 ||9.0 ||6.1|
|24/20 ||7.1 ||4.8|