In the past, when a customer would call to ask us about small, lightweight travel CPAP machines that they can take camping, biking, or on a plane, we would always warn them that the noise level on these small machines is usually noticeably higher than their larger home based units. That all changes with the new AirMini™ travel CPAP/APAP machine from ResMed. This machine weighs in at an amazing 0.66 lbs (10.5 ounces), and it is almost as quiet as their AirSense™ 10 CPAP machines - which set the benchmark in the industry for whisper-quiet operation. So now you can have the best of both worlds - ultra-small form factor combined with the silent operation of your larger home unit.
- Advanced AutoSet algorithm tailors the therapy pressure to the patient's needs by monitoring their breathing breath-by-breath.
- AutoRamp starts machine at lower, more comfortable pressure, and gradually ramps up to prescribed pressure when CPAP senses that you are asleep.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- HumidX™ Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) takes the place of a heated humidifier to provide moisture when you breathe. This allows you to travel light without a bulky humidifier.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room.
- Super quiet Easy-Breathe motor ensures a peaceful night's sleep without the incessant whine of a noisy CPAP machine.
- MyAir™ online patient support program provides helpful information and support during every stage of your treatment journey. By giving you access to your therapy data, it lets you continually track your progress and see how well you're doing.
- FAA Approved - The AirMini™ meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements.
Notice about Mask Choices:
The unique design of the HumidX humidification system requires that a special breathing tube and mask venting system be used with the AirMini. This means that standard masks and breathing tubes are not compatible with this machine. There are four ResMed mask systems that can be used with the AirMini, as listed below. Keep in mind that each of these masks incorporates a special frame to handle the HumidX venting component, so even if you are currently using one of these masks with a different CPAP machine, you will have to purchase the version of the mask that is designed to work with the AirMini.
- AirFit™ N20 with AirMini venting system
- AirFit™ F20 with AirMini venting system
- AirTouch™ F20 with AirMini venting system
- AirFit™ P10 with AirMini venting system
For convenience, we offer any of these mask systems to be purchased together with the AirMini CPAP system.
- Weight - 0.6 lbs (10.5 oz)
- Dimensions - CPAP only: 5.4" L x 3.3"W x 2.1"H (13.7cm L x 8.4 cm W x 5.3 cm H)
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 20 cm H2O
- Sound Level: 30 dBA
- Typical Power Consumption: 6.3W
- AC Input Range - 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years through manufacturer
What's in the Box:
- ResMed AirMini 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine
- 20W AC Power Supply and cord
- Drawstring travel bag
- Standard disposable inlet filter (installed in machine)
- Patient user's manual