This new, lightweight and portable 150 Watt Sine Wave Inverter with USB Charger Port is extremely compact and functional. It can be used for a variety of tasks besides powering your CPAP unit. You can plug it in to your vehicle's cigarette socket to power and recharge almost any portable device. You can also use it to safely recharge your CPAP Battery Pack from your vehicle. It supplies you with 110Vac power using any 12V DC battery pack or your vehicle's battery. You can now enjoy your TV, VCR, notebook computer, camcorder and more when you're anywhere on the road while you can at the same time power and recharge your iPod, MP3 player, PDA, Smart Phone or other USB mobile device.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Powerful internal cooling fan protects against thermal overload (overheating)
- Built in USB port charges iPods, MP3 players, Smart Phones & other USB chargeable mobile devices while the other standard power outlet is providing power to another device.
- Protective 15 Amp fuse which is easily replaceable
- One Standard 3-prong power outlet.
- Easily slips into your front shirt or pants pocket thanks to its super portable dimensions: 4.4 inches long, 3.14 inches wide, 1.06 inches thin.
- Continuous power: 150W
- Peak power: 240W
- Input voltage range: 12V DC
- Output voltage range: 110V AC, ñ10%
- USB output: 5V DC (500mA)
- Output frequency: 60, ñ3Hz
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Maximum optimum efficiency: 90%
- No load current draw: =0.45A
- Input over voltage shutdown: 15 to 16V DC
- Input under voltage shutdown: 8 to 9V DC
- Dimensions: 112 x 80 x 27mm
- Make sure that the Car's Cigarette lighter socket or power port is energized - on some vehicles, the keys need to be in the ignition and turned to the "ON" or "RUN" position.
- Plug in the inverter into the car's cigarette lighter socket or power port.
- Insert the power plug of your electrical appliance into the socket of the inverter.
- Please remove the inverter from the cigarette lighter socket when not in use.